BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

August 13, 2009

A light...

Thanks for praying, encouraging, and supporting our family.

Misgana has made good progress and the doctors are thinking we may be able to come home tomorrow. This is possible IF she continues to eat and drink better.

She just got done having a feeding tube for an UPPER GI test. They didn't see any blockages or any significantly sized parasites. They'll continue to look, but for now she is doing better.

The feeding tube moment lost us some good momentum with her, but it'll get us out of here and give us answers so we don't have to come back. God willing.

Anyways - the kids are coming up soon so I hope she stays awake to say hello to them. So far she's slept through two visits with the other kiddos... :)

Thanks again!

5 chit chats:

Debbie O said...

Continuing to pray for your family. Loving knowing where your at, and how to pray.
The Otts

Margaret and Cordel said...

Good to hear that she is making progress!! Continuing to pray!!!!

Sarah said...

I had really hoped to stop by the past few days and have been crazy in the office... I'm on vacation for a few days here, but we are still looking into your questions. Steph/Belinda will pass on any info we get. Maybe next week I can stop by the house...?

The LaHuis Family said...

I am glad to hear she is doing better. Prayers are with you all for a super fast recovery!

Amy Tol said...

Hey, I don't think I've ever commented on here, but I've been following your blog for awhile. (We're another Bethany family adopting from Ethiopia.) Anyway, just wanted to drop a note to let you know that you're in our prayers. I hope you can can take your sweet girl home soon!!